Terms & Conditions
SECTION 1 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 2 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 3 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 5 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 6 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 7 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 8 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 9 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Angles theatre, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 10 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Angles theatre and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 11 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 12 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 13 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 14 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Angles theatre, Alexandra Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire PE13 1HQ, United Kingdom.
SECTION 15 - CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ATTENDANCE
By making a purchase at The Angles Theatre (“we”, “us” or “our”) by telephone, in person over the counter, online via the desktop or mobile website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale.
- CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Your contract for the purchase of tickets is formed as soon as we have processed your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the event for which you have purchased tickets.
- All tickets, prices, concessions and discounts are subject availability and can be changed and/or withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- The number and type of tickets available in each price band is limited and can vary.
- Concessions and discounts (other than member discounts) are not available for preview performances.
- Only one concession or discount can be applied per ticket purchased and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- If you have purchased concession seating, proof of concession (for example of age or student status) may be required and must be presented upon request. Registered Unemployment discount is applicable to anyone who receives Jobseekers Allowance or Income Support subject to presentation of proof of eligibility.
- Any access requirements must be made known to Box Office staff on booking. This includes, but is not limited to, seats being removed to enable the customer to remain in their wheelchair, wheelchair storage following a transfer, storage of Motability scooters, specific seating (i.e. close to the stage, avoidance of steps, on an aisle).
- When tickets are collected at the Box Office, the cardholder may need to present the card that the tickets were booked on as identification (plus a copy of the email booking confirmation for bookings made online). You may also be required to present your photo ID for discounted tickets.
- Tickets will only be delivered to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder. If tickets dispatched by post are returned to us as ‘addressee unknown’ we reserve the right to cancel your booking and make a refund of the ticket price only. Where there is not enough time to deliver tickets by post, we will inform you about the arrangements for collection of your tickets from the Box Office.
- Tickets are not refundable except in the case of a cancelled or rescheduled performance. Changes to the cast for a performance (including any star casting) will not entitle you to a refund.
- Refunds will only be made to the credit or debit card with which the ticket(s) were purchased. Where this is not possible or if the ticket(s) were not originally paid for by card, a refund cheque in pounds sterling will be issued.
- Where a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you have provided us with at the time of booking. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you for travel, accommodation or any other related service as a result of a cancelled performance.
- We offer a ticket exchange facility, subject to availability. In order to obtain a ticket exchange you must contact the Box Office up to one week prior to the performance date. Exchanges are absolutely at our discretion. Tickets can only be exchanged for a seat of the same value (or higher upon payment of the difference in value by you) for later performances of the same production and are subject to an administration fee of £1.
- Tickets are exempt from statutory cancellation rights. This means that you are not entitled to cancel your tickets after purchase.
- All tickets are sold in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
- All performance details and content descriptions are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change and interpretation.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and will not honour any discounts or other offers from third parties which are not present in its own marketing.
- Tickets are not transferable to other shows and cannot be sold, resold or offered for sale by customers. Only tickets purchased via our Box Office are valid for admission. We will cancel any ticket re-sold or offered for resale by the buyer for commercial gain and the ticket holder will be refused entry. We will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for resale of any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- We offer a ticket resale facility, subject to an administration fee and at the discretion of the Box Office. Tickets must be received in a physical format and will only be offered for resale once all other tickets available for the selected performance have been allocated. We are unable to guarantee the resale of tickets once issued back to the Box Office. The Box Office must receive tickets in a physical format before a resale can be facilitated.
- Angles Theatre Gift Vouchers are non-refundable. Where payment for a cancelled or rescheduled performance is made in part or in full by a Gift Voucher, you will be issued another Gift Voucher.
- For the protection of children, on selected performances and at our sole discretion, children and infants may not be permitted to attend. Performances where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Public Dress Rehearsals: The decision to invite the public to our Dress Rehearsal will be taken on the morning of that performance and tickets will go on sale at 12 noon the same day. Tickets are limited to four per person and are available on a first come, first served basis and can be bought only in person from the Box Office. We reserve the right to change this at any time.
- We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. Duplicates may be issued at our sole discretion.
- CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE
- Anyone wishing to enter the auditorium must be in possession of a valid ticket (this includes infants).
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium during a suitable break in the performance as defined by the Front of House staff or if there is no suitable break, until after the interval (if there is an interval). Late admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Mobile devices, pagers and electronic equipment must be switched off or put on Airplane Mode prior to entering the auditorium.
- The unauthorised use of recording and photographic equipment, including mobile phone cameras, is strictly prohibited in the auditorium. We or any third parties permitted by us may take photographs and carry out audio and/or audio visual recordings in or about the venue. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in and to the exploitation of such photography or recordings.
- Feedback relating to any aspect of a performance should be made to the Duty Manager on the day of the performance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission where we believe the welfare, comfort, enjoyment or security of our audiences may be affected. The Angles Theatre also reserves the right at any point to request that ticket holders leave the venue and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. Reasons for refusal of entry and/or removal from the venue may include (without limitation) late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under the age limit set for the performance, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected from the venue due to their own behaviour.
- We reserve the right to move audience members to alternate seats of equal value and to make any necessary changes to the layout of the performance or event.
- Pushchairs are not permitted into the auditorium. Car seats are permitted in the auditorium but must occupy a seat which requires the purchase of a standard ticket.
- Drinks sold at our Café Bar are permitted into the auditorium for most performances in plastic cups or glasses. Cups containing hot drinks must have a lid on. Noisy and/or hot foods are not permitted.
- Verbal or physical abuse is not tolerated and may result in service being refused and in extreme cases, your being barred from the venue.
- The Angles Theatre Bar operates a “Challenge 25” policy. If you look under 25 you will be required to supply the appropriate identification (Photocard, Photo Driving Licence or Passport) in order to be served at the Angles Theatre Bar.
- Alcohol cannot be purchased by or on behalf of any person under the age of 18.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from The Angles Theatre Bar. Any alcohol bought off the premises will be confiscated.
- Customers deemed to be intoxicated at an anti-social level by staff will be refused further purchase of alcohol.
SECTION 16 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 17 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org